Organize a banquet
Our banquet proposals
Whatever the event, it must be unforgettable. The DuPeyrou Hotel is your preferred contact for the organization, execution and final execution of your reception. Drawing on our experience, we will be able to advise you best to ensure the success of your event.
The five lounges on the first floor are imbued with the spirit of the place. The elegance of their decor, period parquet flooring, woodwork and gilding constitute a prestigious setting for a cocktail, a banquet or even a professional meeting. Bathed in natural light, they can combine to form a meeting space that can accommodate up to 140 people.
These menus are prepared for groups of more than 10 people and are served in our private banquet rooms upstairs.
This list of menus is not exhaustive and our Chef is at your complete disposal to compose a menu according to your tastes and according to the seasons. The same menu must be chosen for all guests. Any dietary restrictions, allergies, vegetarian/vegan options, etc. must be announced 24 hours in advance. We kindly ask you to consult our general information on the last page of the menus for details of our conditions for banquets.
For groups of more than ten people*
Request a quote for a banquet
*These menus are prepared for groups of more than 10 people and are served in our private banquet rooms upstairs.
For weddings, please see wedding packages.
• VAT of 7.7% is included in our prices.
• Room rental is included in the price of the menu. If the rooms are made available for conferences or seminars, please refer
at rental rates for seminars.
Room rental is also charged for groups of less than 10 people having a meal in a private room as well as for a group not consuming alcohol. (please refer to seminar prices)
• Flowers and menus are placed on the tables at our expense. If you require more substantial arrangements, we will happily provide them to you at cost.
• We ask you to confirm your menu choice 1 week in advance
• The same menu must be chosen for all guests. Special features such as vegetarian or allergy menus must be announced in advance, otherwise the dishes will be charged extra.
• The number of guests for your reception must be announced as quickly as possible; no later than 48 hours before receipt. We would like to point out that the number of guests announced 24 hours in advance constitutes the invoice.
• The piano is at your disposal on request free of charge
• Credit cards are not accepted
• A deposit may be required depending on the date and type of event.
• After legal closing hours, it is possible to request an extension (CHF. 250.- per hour)
• Hôtel DuPeyrou is closed on Sunday and Monday.
• We reserve the right to modify menu prices.
• Terms of cancelation :
15 days before the date of reservation 50% of the agreed services
7 days before the reservation date 75% of the agreed services
– 2 to 0 days before the reservation date 100% of the agreed services
We are already looking forward to welcoming you to the Hôtel DuPeyrou and assure you of our best care for the success of your reception.